1. It is not what you do for your juniors/subordinates/children that are important.
It is what you teach them to do for them selves.
2. The world suffers a lot, not because of the violence of bad people, but because
of the silence of good people.
3. A successful man is he who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others
throw at him! Learn to accept criticism proactively and with grace.
4. Your success is determined by what you are willing to sacrifice for it.
5. No one will manufacture a lock without a key. Similarly the God does not give problems
without solutions. Only we should have patience and courage to find them.
6. Success is not the key to happiness. But happiness is the key to success.
7. Do not complain about others. Change yourself if you want peace. It is easier to protect
our feet with shoes than to carpet the earth.
8. Do not only be close with someone who makes you happy. Be close with
someone whocan not be happy without you. It may make a lot difference to him at least.
9. Bill Gates never did LaxmiPooja but he is the richest man. Einstein never did
SaraswatiPooja but he was the cleverest man. So just believe in hard work.
10. You can tell whether a man is intelligent by his answers. But you can tell a
man is wise by his questions.
21. Leave something for someone…never leave someone for something because
in life something may leave you but someone will always live with you.
22. Too often we underestimate the power a touch, a smile, a kind word, or the
smallest act of caring, all of which have the power to build a life long relationship.
23. God has deposited Love, Joys, Prosperity, Peace and Laughter plus all kind
of Blessings in your account. Use without limit. The PIN code is : PRAYER!
24. Three best things:
A little seed in good soil
A few cows in good grass
A few friends in tavern
25. One meets his destiny often on the road he tried to avoid it.
26. With lies you may go ahead in the world but you can never come back.
27. The road to a friend’s house is never too long.
28. When the heart is full, the eyes overflow.
29. There is none luckier than he who thinks himself so.
30. The truth may walk around naked, but the lie has to be clothed.
31. It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
32. No one knows what he can do until he tries.
33. God gives every bird its food but does not always drop it into the nest.
34. Do not choose for any one what you do not choose for yourself.
35. It is better, in times of need, to have a friend than to have money.
36. As you do to others, they will do to you.
37. Little children – little joys
Bigger children – bigger sorrows
38. A good name keeps its brightness even in dark days.
39. An inch of gold will not buy an inch of time.
40. A light heart lives long.
41. Personality has the power to open the doors, but it takes character to keep them open.
42. The person who likes you more will trouble you more. But when you drop a tear,
they will fight the world to stop that tear.
43. Those people whom you miss in your happiness are the ones whom you love.
But those people whom you miss in your sadness are the ones who love you.
Do not forget them.
44. Success is not a matter of being the best and winning the race, it is a matter of handling
the worst and finishing the race. Be positive.
45. A man does not start turning old when his hair starts graying, but when his enthusiasm
towards life and its joy start dropping. Just keep checking your age!!
46. A honey bee visits 2 million flowers to collect 500 mg of honey. So our workload is
nothing as compared to them. Be cheerful and keep working.
47. It is not that some people have will power and some do not. It is that some people are
ready to change and others are not. Believe in yourself and change for betterment.
48. Everybody says that mistake is the first step to success. But it is not true.
Actually it is the correction of mistake.
49. Winners recognize their limitations but focus on their strengths.
Losers recognize their strengths but focus on their weaknesses.
50. We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them.