Diwali Thoughts | Diwali quotes | Deepavali thoughts
Diwali Thoughts | Diwali Quotes | Diwali English SMS | Deepavali thoughts
Diwali Thoughts | Diwali Quotes | Diwali English SMS
Diwali “The Festival of Lights” is an occasion for family and friends to get closer, be united to celebrate and share happiness.Earlier Diwali wishes were sent through Cards and inland letters. These days with growing communication facilities, greetings are shared through emails and sms messages on Mobile phones.
Although one wants to say a lot while writing a greeting, yet one finds difficult to culminate thoughts into words. To make the festival of Diwali remembrable following are some greeting messages that can be used in sms, emails, or verbal greetings for friends and relatives.Diwali Message
- May This Diwali be as bright as ever.
May this Diwali bring joy, health and wealth to you.
May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones lives.
May this Diwali bring in u the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever Wished for.
May this Diwali bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.
May lights triumph over darkness.
May peace transcend the earth.
May the spirit of light illuminate the world.
May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony
- As the candlelight flame,
Ur life may always be happiness' claim;
As the mountain high,
U move without sigh;
like the white linen flair,
Purity is always an affair;
As sunshine creates morning glory,
fragrance fills years as flory;
with the immaculate eternal smile,
attached to u mile after mile;
All darkness is far away,
As light is on its way;
Wish all of u a very happy diwali.
- May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Diwali is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here's hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead. Best wishes on Diwali and New year.
- There's always something warm and bright, about this time of the year, when everything has a special glow, and hearts are full of cheer, that's why, this special greeting comes your way, to wish you all life's best, on Diwali and in the coming year, too.
- Diwali ke Is Mangal Avsar par,
Aap Sabhi ki Manokamna Puri ho,
Khushiyan Apke Kadam Chume,
Isi Kamna ke Saath aap Sabhi ko,
Diwali ki Dhero Badhaiyan.
- Jagmag Thali Sajao,
Mangal Deepo ko Jalao,Apne Gharo aur Dilo main Asha ki Kiran Jagao,
Khushali aur Samridhi se bhara ho apka jeevan,
Isi Kamna ke Saath Shubh Deepawali.
- May the beauty
Of deepavali season
Fill your home with
And may the coming year
Provide you with all
That bring you joy!
- Aai aai diwali aai,
Saath me kitni khushiyan layi,
Dhoom machao, mauz manao,
Aap sabhi ko diwali ki badhai.
May the blessings of the Lord be with you..
today and in the coming years Subh Deepavali.
- Diwali is about bonding, of ritual, of a belief that that good will always triumph over evil for dark night must always make way for morning light.